Mona T. Lydon-Rocheile studied nurse-midwifery at the Frontier Nursing Service School of Midwifery (1977). She received her nursing degrees at the University of New Mexico (B.S.N., 1988) and Case Western Reserve University (M.S.N., 1992). She has practiced full-scope midwifery in multiple settings, including home, birth center, private practice, and university practice. Currently, she directs a research program for the Nurse-Midwifery Division at the University of New Mexico and is a member of the Professional Research Committee of the ACNM's Division of Research.
RESEARCH TRENDS IN THE JOURNAL OF NURSE-MIDWIFERY 1987–1992
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 343–348, November-December 1993
How to Cite
Lydon-Rochelle, M. and Albers, L. (1993), RESEARCH TRENDS IN THE JOURNAL OF NURSE-MIDWIFERY 1987–1992. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 343–348. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90015-9
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.