Cydney I. Afriat is an adjunct assistant! clinical professor at the University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island, and a clinical teaching associate at Brown University School of Medicine. She is a nurse-midwife at Women and Infants' Hospital in Providence. Ms. Afriat is also the author of the textbook, Electronic Fetal Monitoring and several other articles pertaining to women's health care.
NURSE-MIDWIVES AS FACULTY PRECEPTORS IN MEDICAL STUDENT EDUCATION
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 349–352, November-December 1993
How to Cite
Afriat, C. I. (1993), NURSE-MIDWIVES AS FACULTY PRECEPTORS IN MEDICAL STUDENT EDUCATION. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 349–352. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90016-A
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.