Barbara Overman, CNM, PhD, is an assistant professor at the University of Colorado nurse-midwifery educational program. She received an M.P.H. in Maternal and Child Health Services from the University of Pittsburgh in 1979, an M.S.N. with clinical specialization in nurse-midwifery from the University of Colorado in 1985, and Ph.D. in nursing from the University of Colorado in 1991
THE VAGINA AS AN ECOLOGIC SYSTEM
Current Understanding and Clinical Applications
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 146–151, May-June 1993
How to Cite
Overman, B. A. (1993), THE VAGINA AS AN ECOLOGIC SYSTEM. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 146–151. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90038-I
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.