Sylvia Bortin, FNP, CNM, received her B.S.N. degree and F.N.P. from Boise State University, Boise, Idaho, and her C.N.M. certificate from the Women's Health Care Training Project at Stanford University, Palo Alto, California. She currently conducts a prenatal program for low-income women at the Santa Cruz Women's Health Center, Santa Cruz, California. She is a student in the master's in midwifery program at the University of California, San Francisco. She has lived in Mexico, and much of her work in health care in California and Idaho has been with clients from Mexico and other Latin American countries
INTERVIEWS WITH MEXICAN MIDWIVES
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 170–177, May-June 1993
How to Cite
Raisler, J. and Bortin, S. (1993), INTERVIEWS WITH MEXICAN MIDWIVES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 170–177. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90043-G
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.