Sandy Worthington, MSN, RNC, CNM, coordinates the Planned Parenthood Federation of America's OB/GYN nurse practitioner program and the colposcopy training program, both located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She earned her undergraduate and graduate degrees and her certificate in nurse-midwifery from the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing.
NURSE-MIDWIFERY EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT OF CERVICAL PATHOLOGY AND THE COLPOSCOPIC EXAMINATION
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue S1, pages 36s–41s, March-May 1993
How to Cite
Worthington, S. and Rubin, M. (1993), NURSE-MIDWIFERY EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT OF CERVICAL PATHOLOGY AND THE COLPOSCOPIC EXAMINATION. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 36s–41s. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90095-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.