B. J. Snell, CNM, PhD, is Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of California, Irvine (UCI). Dr. Snell began her nursing studies at the University of Alabama in Birmingham and received her M.S. degree from the University of Colorado. She completed doctoral education from the Oregon Health Sciences University School of Nursing along with her education in nurse-midwifery. Dr. Snell served as Co-Director of the Breastfeeding Service in Portland, Oregon, which was the first service of its land in the state of Oregon. She is currently the Director of Nurse-Midwifery at the UCI Birthing Center, which is a freestanding facility. Her research interests include nurse-midwifery management of women in freestanding birthing centers, breast-feeding, and the utilization of research findings.
THE USE OF AMNIOINFUSION IN NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue S1, pages 62s–71s, March-May 1993
How to Cite
Snell, B. J. (1993), THE USE OF AMNIOINFUSION IN NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 62s–71s. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90098-2
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.