Janice M. Emerling, CNM, MSN, is a British-trained nurse-midwife, who completed the precertificarion course at University of Arizona and an M.S.N. at the University of Maryland. She is a staff midwife at the Center for Addiction and Pregnancy (CAP), Francis Scott Key Medical Center (FSKMC) in Baltimore, Maryland.
SUBDERMAL CONTRACEPTIVE IMPLANTS IN NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue S1, pages 80s–87s, March-May 1993
How to Cite
Emerling, J. M., Paluzzi, P., Leiva, J. and Cullins, V. E. (1993), SUBDERMAL CONTRACEPTIVE IMPLANTS IN NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 80s–87s. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90100-U
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.