Peter Johnson, CNM, MS, is a graduate of the USAF Nurse-Midwifery Educational Program. He currently holds the position of Nurse-Midwifery Director for Health Care Plan, an HMO in Buffalo, New York.
GUIDE TO THE USE OF THE VACUUM EXTRACTOR BY NURSE-MIDWIVES
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue S1, pages 88s–94s, March-May 1993
How to Cite
Johnson, P. and Pace, S. (1993), GUIDE TO THE USE OF THE VACUUM EXTRACTOR BY NURSE-MIDWIVES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 88s–94s. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90101-L
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.