Sharon Hills-Bonczyk is a health educator with many years of experience in teaching and supporting breast-feeding women. She is a co-project director for a three-year research project conducted at the University of Minnesota School of Nursing, Breastfeeding Behaviors: Testing a Structural Model, funded by the National Center for Nursing Research NCNR), National Institutes of Health.
Women's Experiences With Combining Breast-Feeding and Employment
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 257–266, September-October 1993
How to Cite
Hills-Bonczyk, S. G., Avery, M. D., Savik, K., Potter, S. and Duckett, L. J. (1993), Women's Experiences With Combining Breast-Feeding and Employment. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 257–266. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90104-O
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.