Barbara Bauman received an associate degree in nursing in 1984, a baccalaureate degree in nursing in 1990, and a master of science degree in nurse-midwifery from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 1992. She is currently a member of the Nurse-Midwifery Service at Hutzel Hospital in Detroit, Michigan, and is active in the local chapter of the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
Use of a Cervical Brush for Papanicolaou Smear Collection: A Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 267–275, September-October 1993
How to Cite
Bauman, B. J. (1993), Use of a Cervical Brush for Papanicolaou Smear Collection: A Meta-Analysis. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 267–275. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90105-P
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.