B. J. Stickles, CNM, MSN, received a B.S.N. from the University of Wisconsin and an M.S.N. and C.N.M. from Columbia University. She has been a clinical instructor, teaching faculty, and director of nurse-midwifery services in university and university-affiliated medical centers. She is a patent holder for a teaching model, a pilot, and a decorated Viet Nam War veteran.
IDIOSYNCRATIC SUPRAVENTRICULAR TACHYCARDIA AFTER EPIDURAL ANESTHESIA
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 42–44, January-February 1993
How to Cite
Stickles, B. J. (1993), IDIOSYNCRATIC SUPRAVENTRICULAR TACHYCARDIA AFTER EPIDURAL ANESTHESIA. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 42–44. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90125-Z
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.