Judith T. Fullerton, PhD, CNM, is currently Associate Professor of Clinical Family Medicine, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, and Assistant Dean for Joint Programs, University of California, San Francisco, School of Nursing, where she directs a program of family nurse-practitioner and nurse-midwifery studies. She received her baccalaureate in nursing from Wayne State University, a master of science and certificate in nurse-midwifery from Columbia University, and a Ph.D. in health education from Temple University.
DEVELOPMENT AND TRANSLATION OF AN ENGLISH-SPANISH DUAL-LANGUAGE INSTRUMENT ADDRESSING ACCESS TO PRENATAL CARE FOR THE BORDER-DWELLING HISPANIC WOMEN OF SAN DIEGO COUNTY
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 45–50, January-February 1993
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. T., Wallace, H. M. and Concha-Garcia, S. (1993), DEVELOPMENT AND TRANSLATION OF AN ENGLISH-SPANISH DUAL-LANGUAGE INSTRUMENT ADDRESSING ACCESS TO PRENATAL CARE FOR THE BORDER-DWELLING HISPANIC WOMEN OF SAN DIEGO COUNTY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 45–50. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90126-2
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.