Leah L. Albers, CNM, DrPH, received her nursing degrees from Vanderbilt University (B.S.N., 1971, and M.S.N., 1974). She studied nurse-midwifery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (1977). She was in full-scope practice for 11 years and then completed the Dr.P.H. degree at the University of North Carolina School of Public Health (1990). Currently she is at the University of New Mexico where she is an assistant professor in the College of Nursing and in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medicine. She is engaged in practice, teaching, and research on perinatal health issues.
EVALUATION OF RESEARCH STUDIES
Part III: Statistical Significance Testing
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 51–53, January-February 1993
How to Cite
Albers, L. L. and Murphy, P. A. (1993), EVALUATION OF RESEARCH STUDIES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 51–53. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90127-3
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.