Emily De Ferrari, CNM, was graduated from the University of Mississippi Nurse-Midwifery Education Program and currently practices at the Nurse-Midwifery Service of Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland. She is the primary nurse-midwife for HIV-infected women attending the Johns Hopkins Hospital Obstetric Clinic. She served on the ACNM Ad-Hoc Committee on AIDS.
NURSE-MIDWIFERY MANAGEMENT OF WOMEN WITH HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS DISEASE
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 86–96, March-April 1993
How to Cite
De Ferrari, E., Gegor, C. L., Summers, L., Paine, L. L. and Anderson, J. R. (1993), NURSE-MIDWIFERY MANAGEMENT OF WOMEN WITH HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS DISEASE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 86–96. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90141-3
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.