Emily De Ferrari, CNM, was graduated from the University of Mississippi Nurse-Midwifery Education Program and currently practices at the Nurse-Midwifery Service of Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland. She is the primary nurse-midwife for HIV-infected women attending the Johns Hopkins Hospital Obstetric Clinic. She served on the ACNM Ad-Hoc Committee on AIDS.
NURSE-MIDWIFERY MANAGEMENT OF WOMEN WITH HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS DISEASE
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 86–96, March-April 1993
How to Cite
De Ferrari, E., Gegor, C. L., Summers, L., Paine, L. L. and Anderson, J. R. (1993), NURSE-MIDWIFERY MANAGEMENT OF WOMEN WITH HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS DISEASE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 86–96. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90141-3
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.