Arlene M. Butz, BSN, CPNP, ScD is currently an assistant professor at the Johns Hopkins University, School of Nursing, and a certified pediatric nurse practitioner in the newborn nursery at the Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland.
HIV-INFECTED WOMEN AND INFANTS
Social and Health Factors Impeding Utilization of Health Care
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 103–109, March-April 1993
How to Cite
Butz, A. M., Hutton, N., Joyner, M., Vogelhut, J., Greenberg-Friedman, D., Schreibeis, D. and Anderson, J. R. (1993), HIV-INFECTED WOMEN AND INFANTS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 103–109. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90143-5
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.