Molly Kay Walker, RNC, CNM, DSN, received her baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral degrees from the University of Alabama School of Nursing, University of Alabama at Birmingham, where she was an assistant professor in the School of Nursing Graduate Programs at the time of the study completion. She is a certified nurse-midwife, NCC-certified OB/GYN nurse-practitioner, and has practiced as a reproductive ultrasound technician in prenatal diagnosis clinics. She is a member of ACNM, NAACOG, ANA, and Sigma Theta Tau and is currently practicing with the Division of Maternal—Fetal Medicine at UAB. Her research agenda will continue to focus on sex preference phenomena.
FETAL SEX PREFERENCE OF SECOND-TRIMESTER GRAVIDAS
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 110–113, March-April 1993
How to Cite
Walker, M. K. and Conner, G. K. (1993), FETAL SEX PREFERENCE OF SECOND-TRIMESTER GRAVIDAS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 110–113. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90144-6
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.