Judith T. Fullerton, PhD, CNM, is Associate Professor of Clinical Family Medicine in the Department of Community and Family Medicine, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, and Assistant Dean, University of California, San Francisco, School of Nursing. She received her nurse-midwifery education from Columbia University and her doctorate in health education from Temple. She currently directs a program of family nurse-practice and nurse-midwifery studies and serves as chair of the research committee for the ACNM Certification Council.
EVALUATION OF RESEARCH STUDIES
Part IV: Validity and Reliability—Concepts and Application
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 121–125, March-April 1993
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. T. (1993), EVALUATION OF RESEARCH STUDIES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 121–125. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90146-8
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.