Lorna Davis studied nurse-midwifery and graduated in 1978 with an M.S.N. degree from St. Louis University. She has practiced nurse-midwifery in New York City and most recently served as Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology at Northwestern University Medical School. Currently, she is in a full-scope private nurse-midwifery practice at St. Joseph Hospital in Chicago. She has been Assistant Editor for JNM since 1990.
CESAREAN SECTION RATES IN LOW-RISK PRIVATE PATIENTS MANAGED BY CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIVES AND OBSTETRICIANS
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1994 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 91–97, March-April 1994
How to Cite
Davis, L. G., Riedmann, G. L., Sapiro, M., Minogue, J. P. and Kazer, R. R. (1994), CESAREAN SECTION RATES IN LOW-RISK PRIVATE PATIENTS MANAGED BY CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIVES AND OBSTETRICIANS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 39: 91–97. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(94)90016-7
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.