Amarjeet Singh, MD, is a physician who specializes in social and preventive medicine. He is an associate professor in the Department of Community Medicine at the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education in Chandigarh, India. His department has conducted research and training with traditional birth attendants for the past 20 years.
PROFILE OF TRADITIONAL BIRTH ATTENDANTS IN A RURAL AREA OF NORTH INDIA
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1994 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 119–123, March-April 1994
How to Cite
Singh, A. (1994), PROFILE OF TRADITIONAL BIRTH ATTENDANTS IN A RURAL AREA OF NORTH INDIA. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 39: 119–123. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(94)90021-3
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.