1Debra J. Jackson received her BSN at Florida State University and her MPH in maternal and child health at San Diego State University. Her specialty is perinatal/neonatal nursing, and she is an NCC-certified neonatal intensive care nurse. She is a doctoral candidate in epidemiology at Boston University and works as Research Director at The BirthPlace, where she is coordinating the San Diego Birth Center Study, a prospective comparison study of The BirthPlace program as compared with traditional physician and hospital care.
USE OF THE NURSE-MIDWIFERY CLINICAL DATA SET FOR CLASSIFICATION OF SUBJECTS IN BIRTH CENTER RESEARCH
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1994 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 197–213, July-August 1994
How to Cite
Jackson, D. J., Lang, J. M., Dickinson, C. P. and Fullerton, J. T. (1994), USE OF THE NURSE-MIDWIFERY CLINICAL DATA SET FOR CLASSIFICATION OF SUBJECTS IN BIRTH CENTER RESEARCH. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 39: 197–213. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(94)90026-4
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.