1Deanne Williams is currently the first Director of Professional Services and Support for the American College of Nurse-Midwives. Her nurse-midwifery education and master's degree were earned at the University of Utah. In addition to serving as regional representative on the ACNM Board of Directors and Chairperson of the ACNM Disciplinary Committee, Deanne has been Director of the Intermountain Nurse-Midwifery Service in Salt Lake City and has held faculty positions at the University of Utah Schools of Medicine and Nursing. She was chosen as a 1994 Primary Care Policy Fellow by the United States Public Health Service.
CREDENTIALING CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIVES
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1994 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 258–264, July-August 1994
How to Cite
Williams, D. R. (1994), CREDENTIALING CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIVES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 39: 258–264. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(94)90030-2
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.