1Leah L. Albers received her nursing degrees from Vanderbilt University (BSN, 1971; MSN, 1974). She studied nurse-midwifery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (1977). She was in full-scope practice for 11 years, and then completed the DrPH degree at the University of North Carolina School of Public Health (1990). Currently, she is an assistant professor at the University of New Mexico (UNM) College of Nursing, and has a joint appointment in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, UNM School of Medicine.
CLUES TO POSITIVE BIRTH OUTCOMES IN NEW MEXICO
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1994 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 273–277, July-August 1994
How to Cite
Albers, L. L. (1994), CLUES TO POSITIVE BIRTH OUTCOMES IN NEW MEXICO. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 39: 273–277. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(94)90032-9
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.