1Carol Wood is an associate professor at the University of Maine School of Nursing where she currency serves as the Graduate Program Coordinator for the Rural Family Nurse Practitioner Program. From 1977 to 1986; she taught in the Maternal-Newborn/Nurse-Midwifery Program at Yale University School of Nursing. Dr. Wood earned a certificate in nurse-midwifery and her MSN from the University of Illinois in 1977 and her EdD from the University of Maine in 1992.
MECONIUM-STAINED AMNIOTIC FLUID
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1994 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 39, Issue S1, pages 106S–109S, March-May 1994
How to Cite
Wood, C. L. (1994), MECONIUM-STAINED AMNIOTIC FLUID. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 39: 106S–109S. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(94)90068-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.