Janet L. Engstrom is an assistant professor of Maternal-Child Nursing at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Fundal Height Measurement: Part 5—The Effect of Clinician Bias on Fundal Height Measurements*
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1994 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 130–141, May-June 1994
How to Cite
Engstrom, J. L., Sittler, C. P. and Swift, K. E. (1994), Fundal Height Measurement: Part 5—The Effect of Clinician Bias on Fundal Height Measurements. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 39: 130–141. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(94)90095-7
Parts 1–4 were published in 1993 in Volume 38 of the Journal of Nurse-Midwifery.
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.