Margaret Anne Plumbo received a B.A. in nursing from the College of St. Catherine, St. Paul, Minnesota, and an M.S. and C.N.M. from the University of Minnesota. She is currently an instructor in the nurse-midwife program at the University of Minnesota and a doctoral student in Family Social Science.
Clinical Intervention Framework for a Sexual Complaint of the Perimenopause
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1994 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 157–160, May-June 1994
How to Cite
Plumbo, M. A. (1994), Clinical Intervention Framework for a Sexual Complaint of the Perimenopause. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 39: 157–160. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(94)90098-1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.