Jeanne Raisler is a Nurse-Midwife at St. Agnes Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, and a Doctoral Candidate in Maternal and Child Health at the Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health. She is an Associate Editor of the Journal of Nurse-Midwifery.
THE INTERNATIONAL CONFEDERATION OF MIDWIVES: Past History, Present Activities, and Future Challenges
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1994 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 326–328, September-October 1994
How to Cite
Raisler, J. (1994), THE INTERNATIONAL CONFEDERATION OF MIDWIVES: Past History, Present Activities, and Future Challenges. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 39: 326–328. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(94)90133-3
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.