Lynette Ament received a Post-Master's Certificate in Nurse-Midwifery from the University of Illinois and is a Doctoral Candidate in Nursing with a minor in Public Administration at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Currently, she is a Clinical Instructor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and practices nurse-midwifery at Sinai Samaritan Medical Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
STRATEGIES FOR DISSEMINATION OF POLICY RESEARCH
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1994 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 329–331, September-October 1994
How to Cite
Kraus, N. and Ament, L. A. (1994), STRATEGIES FOR DISSEMINATION OF POLICY RESEARCH. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 39: 329–331. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(94)90134-1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.