Judith T. Fullerton received a BSN degree from Wayne State University, a MS degree and certificate in nurse-midwifery from Columbia University, and a PhD in Health Education/Health Administration from Temple University. Dr. Fullerton is Adjunct Professor, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, University of California, San Diego. She is the test consultant to the ACNM Certification Council, and Principal Investigator of the task analysis research projects conducted in 1984–86 and 1993–94. Dr. Fullerton is a Fellow of the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
1994 TASK ANALYSIS OF AMERICAN CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIFERY
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1994 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 348–357, November-December 1994
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. T. (1994), 1994 TASK ANALYSIS OF AMERICAN CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIFERY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 39: 348–357. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(94)90152-X
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.