Anne Scupholme is the Chief Nurse-Midwife at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida, and is an Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Miami School of Medicine. She is also Vice-Chair of the American College of Nurse-Midwives Division of Research and was recently inducted as a Fellow of ACNM.
HOME-BASED SERVICES BY NURSE-MIDWIVES
Sample Data from Phase II of Nurse-Midwifery Care to Vulnerable Populations in the United States
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1994 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 358–362, November-December 1994
How to Cite
Scupholme, A. and Walsh, L. (1994), HOME-BASED SERVICES BY NURSE-MIDWIVES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 39: 358–362. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(94)90154-6
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.