Deborah Narrigan, CNM, MSN, is Assistant Professor in the Practice of Nursing at Vanderbilt University School of Nursing. At the time this article was written, she was also a member of the Board of Directors of the National Women's Health Network. Her participation in developing a position paper on postcoital contraception for the Network prompted this paper.
POSTCOITAL CONTRACEPTION: Has Its Day Come?
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1994 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 363–369, November-December 1994
How to Cite
Narrigan, D. (1994), POSTCOITAL CONTRACEPTION: Has Its Day Come?. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 39: 363–369. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(94)90155-4
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.