Barbara Shaw received her master of science degree in nursing and preparation as a family nurse practitioner from the Yale University School of Nursing in 1988. In 1994, she became Clinical Coordinator of the Esperanza Family Center, a maternal and child health primary care center in Chicago, Illinois. Her previous experience inludes 6 years as a primary care and health promotion services provider in community health centers in Boston, Massachusetts. While practicing in Boston, Ms. Shaw also provided consultation to the faculty of the Boston University School of Public Health Nurse-Midwifery Education Program in the development and revision of their Primary Care Module.
PRIMARY CARE FOR WOMEN: Comprehensive Assessment of Gastrointestinal Disorders
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1995 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 216–230, March-April 1995
How to Cite
Shaw, B. (1995), PRIMARY CARE FOR WOMEN: Comprehensive Assessment of Gastrointestinal Disorders. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 40: 216–230. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(95)00005-5
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.