Aileen MacLaren has been a certified nurse-midwife since 1981. She received her master of science in nursing in 1982 from the University of Miami School of Nursing, and is currently completing her doctorate in public health/behavioral sciences and health education at the Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health in Baltimore, Maryland. She is currently a lecturer in the Nurse-Midwifery Education Program in the Parent-Child Nursing Department at the University of Washington School of Nursing in Seattle, Washington, and a member of the Sex Information and Education Council of the United States. In addition, she has authored and edited several maternal and neonatal/infant health nursing textbooks and has given numerous lectures on sexual health promotion.
PRIMARY CARE FOR WOMEN: Comprehensive Sexual Health Assessment
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1995 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 104–119, March-April 1995
How to Cite
MacLaren, A. (1995), PRIMARY CARE FOR WOMEN: Comprehensive Sexual Health Assessment. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 40: 104–119. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(95)00010-H
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.