Ana Maldonado is currently Clinical Education Coordinator at the Planned Parenthood Mar Monte in San Jose, California. She has been active in primary care practice as a physician assistant and midwife for more than 10 years. She completed her physician assistant education in 1983 and her midwifery education in 1987, both at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California. In 1988, she completed her master of public health degree at the San Jose State University. Ms. Maldonado is a member of the adjunct clinical teaching faculty of the Education Program Associates Inc., where she teaches “Common Adult Health Problems” and provides clinical supervision for midwifery students.
PRIMARY CARE FOR WOMEN: Comprehensive Assessment of Common Musculoskeletal Disorders
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1995 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 202–215, March-April 1995
How to Cite
Maldonado, A. and Barger, M. (1995), PRIMARY CARE FOR WOMEN: Comprehensive Assessment of Common Musculoskeletal Disorders. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 40: 202–215. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(95)00011-8
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.