Linda Paine Phillips received her MS and her pediatric nurse practitioner education from the State University of New York College of Nursing at Buffalo in 1991. Ms. Phillips is a nurse practitioner in the Student Health Center at the State University of New York at Brockport and is currently completing course work for adult nurse practitioner certification at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
PRIMARY CARE FOR WOMEN: Comprehensive Dermatologic Assessment
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1995 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 172–186, March-April 1995
How to Cite
Phillips, L. P., Caruso, E. S. and Paine, L. L. (1995), PRIMARY CARE FOR WOMEN: Comprehensive Dermatologic Assessment. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 40: 172–186. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(95)00012-9
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.