Carmela Cavero received her BS from Cornell University—New York Hospital School of Nursing and her MS and nurse-midwifery education from Columbia University, New York. She is the Nurse Clinician in the Postmenopausal Estrogen/Progestin interventions trial and Gyn Coordinator for the Heart and Estrogen-Progestin Replacement Study, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, University of California, San Diego. She was the project coordinator for the Ovarian Monitor Study.
USING AN OVARIAN MONITOR AS AN ADJUNCT TO NATURAL FAMILY PLANNING
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1995 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 269–276, May-June 1995
How to Cite
Cavero, C. (1995), USING AN OVARIAN MONITOR AS AN ADJUNCT TO NATURAL FAMILY PLANNING. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 40: 269–276. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(95)00018-F
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.