Judith Rooks is a member of the Academic Faculty of the Frontier School of Midwifery & Family Nursing's Community-Based Nurse-Midwifery Education Program. Although the School is based in Hyden, Kentucky, faculty and students live throughout the United States; Judith lives in Portland, Oregon. She is writing a book on professional midwifery and midwifery education for the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching and accepts occasional consultancies and other assignments in the field of family planning and maternal health care in the United States and other countries. She is an Associate of the Pacific Institute for Women's Health, which is based in Los Angeles. She was president of the American College of Nurse-Midwives from 1983 to 1985.
CRITERIA FOR ACCREDITATION OF DIRECT-ENTRY MIDWIFERY EDUCATION
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1995 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 297–303, May-June 1995
How to Cite
Rooks, J. P. and Carr, K. C. (1995), CRITERIA FOR ACCREDITATION OF DIRECT-ENTRY MIDWIFERY EDUCATION. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 40: 297–303. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(95)00023-D
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!