Karin Hangsleben is a senior staff nurse-midwife at Fairview Riverside Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates, Minneapolis, Minnesota. She graduated from the University of Utah in 1975 with a master of science in nursing.
MEDICAID AND NON-MEDICAID PRENATAL CARE BY NURSE-MIDWIVES: Comparison of Risk, Time, Care Coordination, and Reimbursement
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1995 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 320–327, July-August 1995
How to Cite
Hangsleben, K., Jones, M., Lia-Hoagberg, B., Skovholt, C. and Wingeier, R. (1995), MEDICAID AND NON-MEDICAID PRENATAL CARE BY NURSE-MIDWIVES: Comparison of Risk, Time, Care Coordination, and Reimbursement. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 40: 320–327. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(95)00036-J
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.