Debra Tooke Crowell is a lieutenant in the U.S. Navy Nurse Corps. She recently earned an MSN degree from the Medical University of South Carolina. She practices as a nurse-midwife in Okinawa, Japan. Her master's thesis was titled, “Maternal weight, body mass index, and percent body fat at 6 months postpartum of women gaining greater than 35 pounds during pregnancy.”
WEIGHT CHANGE IN THE POSTPARTUM PERIOD: A Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1995 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 418–423, September-October 1995
How to Cite
Crowell, D. T. (1995), WEIGHT CHANGE IN THE POSTPARTUM PERIOD: A Review of the Literature. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 40: 418–423. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(95)00049-P
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!