Marion L. Toepke, received her BSN from Pacific Lutheran University in 1966. She completed the nurse-midwifery and family nurse practitioner programs at the Frontier Nursing Service in 1974. She has practiced in Oregon since 1975, providing full-scope care across birth settings: home, birth center, and hospital. She has been a contributing editor to Midwifery Today magazine since 1987.
NEONATAL CONSIDERATIONS WHEN BIRTH OCCURS AT HOME
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
1995 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 529–533, November-December 1995
How to Cite
Toepke, M. L. and Albers, L. L. (1995), NEONATAL CONSIDERATIONS WHEN BIRTH OCCURS AT HOME. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 40: 529–533. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(95)00052-6
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.