M. Elisa Morales received her nursing degree from the Intercollegiate Center for Nursing Education in Spokane, Washington in 1984 through Eastern Washington University. She received her nurse-midwifery education and master of nursing degree from Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, Oregon in 1992. She has a private home birth practice in Portland and is a teaching associate with the Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, Community Based Nurse-Midwifery Education Program. She also holds the position of instructor in the nurse-midwifery education program at Oregon Health Sciences University.
Quality Assurance, Documentation, and Peer Review by Home Birth CNMs
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
1995 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 555–569, November-December 1995
How to Cite
Morales, M. E., Maliszewski, S. and Greenlees, M. (1995), Quality Assurance, Documentation, and Peer Review by Home Birth CNMs. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 40: 555–569. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(95)00057-7
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.