Lewis Margolis is an associate professor of maternal and child health in the School of Public Health of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He has worked with state health departments in the design and evaluation of perinatal programs.
Midwives, Physicians, and the Timing of Maternal Postpartum Discharge
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 29–35, January-February 1996
How to Cite
Margolis, L. H. and Kotelchuck, M. (1996), Midwives, Physicians, and the Timing of Maternal Postpartum Discharge. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 29–35. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(95)00070-4
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.