Michele R. Davidson holds an ADN from Marymount University in Arlington, Virginia, a BSN from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, and an MSN in nurse midwifery from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. She is currently a doctoral student at George Mason University pursuing a PhD in Nursing. She is employed at Columbia Hospital for Women as a Certified Nurse Midwife, providing prenatal and gynecology services to indigent women. She is a member of the American College of Nurse Midwives.
EXAMINING SEPARATED SYMPHYSIS PUBIS
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 259–262, May-June 1996
How to Cite
Davidson, M. R. (1996), EXAMINING SEPARATED SYMPHYSIS PUBIS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 259–262. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(95)00071-2
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.