Deanne Williams is currently the first director of professional services and support for the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM). Her nurse-midwifery education and master's degree were earned at the University of Utah. In addition to serving as regional representative on the ACNM Board of Directors and chairperson of the ACNM Disciplinary Committee, Ms. Williams has been director of the Intermountain Nurse-Midwifery Service in Salt Lake City and has held faculty positions at the University of Utah Schools of Medicine and Nursing. She was chosen as a 1994 Primary Care Policy Fellow by the United States Public Health Service.
The JCAHO Medical Staff Standards Impact on Clinical Privileges for Nurse-Midwives
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 43–46, January-February 1996
How to Cite
Williams, D. R. and Keleher, K. C. (1996), The JCAHO Medical Staff Standards Impact on Clinical Privileges for Nurse-Midwives. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 43–46. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(95)00081-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.