Maureen Benetti is a 1986 graduate of the University of California, San Francisco/University of California, San Diego Family Nurse Practitioner Intercompus program. Since 1989 she has been employed by the University of California, San Diego, Department of Orthopaedics as a nurse practitioner.
PRIMARY CARE FOR WOMEN: Management of Common Musculoskeletal Disorders
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 173–187, March-April 1996
How to Cite
Benetti, M. C. and Marchese, T. (1996), PRIMARY CARE FOR WOMEN: Management of Common Musculoskeletal Disorders. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 173–187. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(96)00006-7
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.