Linda Paine Phillips received her master of science degree and her pediatric nurse practitioner education from the State University of New York (SUNY) College of Nursing at Buffalo in 1991, and completed her adult nurse practitioner education at SUNY Buffalo in 1995, She is currently a nurse practitioner at the Genesee Family Practice in LeRoy. New York, where her area of practice is primary care, and also has extensive experience in emergency care for adults and children. She co-authored two articles in Part 1 of the Journal of Nurse Midwifery series on Primary Core for Women on comprehensive assessment of the head and neck and dermatologic assessment.
PRIMARY CARE FOR WOMEN: Management of Common Problems of the Head and Neck
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 101–116, March-April 1996
How to Cite
Phillips, L. P., Campbell, L. R. and Barger, M. K. (1996), PRIMARY CARE FOR WOMEN: Management of Common Problems of the Head and Neck. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 101–116. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(96)00007-9
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.