Joyce Cameron Foster is Professor of Nursing, Graduate Nurse-Midwifery Program, University of Utah and is in active practice at BirthCare-HealthCare, a faculty practice, community-based, primary health care, nurse-managed center and freestanding birth center. She received her BSN degree from UCLA in 1958, her MSN in maternal newborn nursing and certificate in nurse-midwifery from Yale in 1961, and her PhD in Health Science from the University of Utah in 1981.
USE OF THE CYTOBRUSH FOR PAPANICOLAOU SMEAR SCREENS IN PREGNANT WOMEN
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 211–217, May-June 1996
How to Cite
Foster, J. C. and Smith, H. L. (1996), USE OF THE CYTOBRUSH FOR PAPANICOLAOU SMEAR SCREENS IN PREGNANT WOMEN. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 211–217. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(96)00013-4
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.