Carolyn L. Westhoff, MD, is associate professor of clinical obstetrics and gynecology and associate professor of public health (epidemiology) at Columbia University in New York City. She is also medical director of family planning at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center in New York.
CURRENT ASSESSMENT OF THE USE OF INTRAUTERINE DEVICES
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 218–223, May-June 1996
How to Cite
Westhoff, C. L. (1996), CURRENT ASSESSMENT OF THE USE OF INTRAUTERINE DEVICES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 218–223. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(96)00015-8
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.