Judith T. Fullerton, cnm, PhD, facnm received her baccalaureate of science in nursing from Wayne State University, the master of science and certificate in nurse-midwifery from Columbia, and the PhD in health education/health administration from Temple University. Dr. Fullerton is professor, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, University of California, San Diego, and also professor and associate dean for the Graduate Nursing Program, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio. She is a Fellow of the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
PRACTICE STYLES: A Comparison of Obstetricians and Nurse-Midwives
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 243–250, May-June 1996
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. T., Hollenbach, K. A. and Wingard, D. L. (1996), PRACTICE STYLES: A Comparison of Obstetricians and Nurse-Midwives. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 243–250. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(96)00016-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.