Ronnie Lichtman is director of the Nurse-Midwifery Educational Program at the Columbia University School of Nursing, from which she received her midwifery education in 1976–1977. She also maintains a private practice, largely devoted to well-woman gynecology. She is co-editor of Gynecology: Well-woman Care (Norwalk [CT]: Appleton & Lange, 1990) and has worked as a midwife at North Central Bronx Hospital, Harlem Hospital, and the Maternal and Infant Care/Family Planning Project of New York. She is a curriculum consultant to the Pathways to Midwifery program at the State University of New York, Stony Brook.
PERIMENOPAUSAL AND POSTMENOPAUSAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY: Part 2. Hormonal Regimens and Complementary and Alternative Therapies*
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 195–210, May-June 1996
How to Cite
Lichtman, R. (1996), PERIMENOPAUSAL AND POSTMENOPAUSAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY: Part 2. Hormonal Regimens and Complementary and Alternative Therapies. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 195–210. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(96)00020-1
Part 1 appeared in the January/February 1996 issue of JNM.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.