Julie Anne Womack received her nurse-midwifery education and MSN from Yale School of Nursing. Her education included a specialization in diabetes care and management in the primary care setting. She practices at the Indian Health Service on the Pine Ridge Reservation of the Oglala Lakota Sioux in Pine Ridge, South Dakota. Ms. Womack's practice involves full-scope midwifery care, including the management of high-risk patients such as women with gestational diabetes and noninsulin-dependent diabetes.
USE OF NORPLANT IN WOMEN WITH OR AT-RISK FOR NONINSULIN-DEPENDENT DIABETES
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 285–296, July-August 1996
How to Cite
Womack, J. and Beal, M. W. (1996), USE OF NORPLANT IN WOMEN WITH OR AT-RISK FOR NONINSULIN-DEPENDENT DIABETES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 285–296. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(96)00031-6
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.